To rank companies fairly, Toprow uses a proprietary rating algorithm system to compare the agencies with competitors. The ranking is based on the rating and reviews of clients that consists of particular industries, focus area, and locations. Here are some of the prime leads that matter in ranking criteria:
- Client Reviews: number, quality, newness and recency.
- Experience: duration of work experience.
- Market Presence: strong existence in the market.
- Reward: appreciation and award for providing good work.
- Services: the variety of services you offered
However, using all of the above-ranking criteria, we analyze the company's 'ability to deliver score' and 'focus score.'